Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thrill of Brazil by OPI

This is probably one of my favorite reds in my collection (but red is not a go to thingy thang for me). It's a bright red with just the slightest hint of blue! And a touch of orange so it looks nice with many skin tones.

It's from the South American line and of course I had to by it. I have another color from the South American line that I'll post tomorrow! Or today. Whenever.

The Thrill of Brazil should be called Flavio Cardoso or Gabriel Ferraz of São Paulo. They are my very handsome friends that I met during my days at the University of Florida and if you little American girls are into that... Then yes, they are very much the Thrill of Brazil (OPI).

Have a great day errbody! It's my sister's birthday today btw. Woot woot! Happy happy!!
available for purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment