Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chanel, Chanel, Chanel

I love my sister and Lam Bui! Look at what they both split and got for me! We were all out shopping at Nordstrom a few days ago and I stumbled upon the Spring collection "April, May, and June". I've seen the photos everywhere but April looked slutty, May was too pink, and June was the perfect summer pastel orange!! After all, I do live in Florida and we love our oranges and I was born in June! Stay tuned for when I actually put on the polish. I feel it's too bright to wear right now. :/

I love Chanel nail polishes. I really do. And no, it's not just for the name. The polishes really are amazing to work with and the colors are so amazing and fashion forward! I mean duh, it is Chanel. I first started using their nail polish when I was working at Chanel during my second year of college. Even though I only worked there for 4 months, I was able to see and try all the Chanel products I've been wanting to try. Everything from perfume to makeup to skin care I was either gifted or purchased at highly discounted rate. By the end of my tenure at the famed brand, I owned brushes, makeup, nail polish, skin care, and even stationary. We had these Chanel pencils and note cards that we used with clients. It was cute.

Anyhoooot!! Here is one of my sister's Christmas presents for me! Chanel's Peridot which is no doubt one of my favorite colors on both clothes and nails this past season! Teehee. I hope you guys are having a great day!!! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment