Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Blog! New Year!

Hello to the Blogosphere! :) First and foremost, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE OUT THERE! I created this blog with the friendly suggestion of one of my best friends and employer, Zak Bennett. Nail polish and makeup has been one of my favorite past times since who knows when. I very much enjoy painting my own nails and my friends nails and doing makeovers and playing with makeup with anyone who would let me!

I decided then to go ahead and create this blog and to launch it on the first day of this year, because I have a feeling that this year is IT! So what better way than to share with you guys my favorite nail and makeup projects and show ya'll what I do with my favorite materialistic possessions! :)

I decided this first post will be short and sweet and with only one photo. It's a polish I bought on the 31st (yesterday!!) of December when I was out shopping in Sephora and I found this polish in the sale bin. And I thought it was very fitting!
 

And while we're on the subject of New Year's Red-solution (CATCHY NO?!), I will tell you all one of my resolutions! I will post on this blog at least 5 times a week (Monday-Friday) for the whole entire year. I can't wait to start the journey with you all!

<3 Maria Finkernagel

No comments:

Post a Comment